Free Meditation Download!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Edie Summers: Self-Coach Your Way to More Energy 03/07 by Susan Larison Danz | Spirituality Podcasts

Edie Summers: Self-Coach Your Way to More Energy 03/07 by Susan Larison Danz | Spirituality Podcasts





Join Susan Larison Danz
and I on her wonderful BlogTalkRadio show The Frontier Beyond Fear this
Friday @ 1pm PST/4pm EST to talk about my new book Self-Coach Your way
to More Energy, my upcoming book The Memory of Health on my experience
with a chronic condition (M.E./CFS), and how you can create more energy
for yourself and harness your well-being. Susan is one of my favorite
people on the planet, a wonderful host, writer, intellectual, and
visionary. Join us for another enlightening talk on health, energy,
yoga, nutrition, self-care, well-being, and moving beyond fear!  




No comments:

Post a Comment