Free Meditation Download!

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Share My Course on How To Get More Energy & Access it For Free! (Limited Time Offer)

I have a new self-coacing course out:  Coach Your Way to More Energy!  You can find information to the course on the here on ConnektWell or here:  http://smnr.me/nilh0m

I am offering this course for free for a limited time to those who help me share it. My goal is to help as many people worldwide as possible who suffer from chronic conditions.

I ask two things of you to access my course for free: create a free profile on my wellness support site ConnekWell.com and upload a picture of yourself.  

Let your contacts know about my course (including 5 people personally) and I will give you a free access (deadline Feb. 14th). Contact me here to get your code for free access to the course: ediesummers [@] hotmail.com

Here's the link to the course to let your contacts know about it:  http://smnr.me/nilh0m
It includes my two books:  The Memory of Health and Self-Coach Your Way to More Energy!

Thanks and let's help change the world, and build a global, well-tribe!








No comments:

Post a Comment