Free Meditation Download!

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Celebrity Chef Sam Talbot on Living The Sweet Life with Type I Diabetes 06/27 by TheWellnessCoach | Self Help Podcasts

Celebrity Chef Sam Talbot on Living The Sweet Life with Type I Diabetes 06/27 by TheWellnessCoach | Self Help Podcasts: This is my recorded interview with Sam Talbot for an article I wrote about him for MindBodyGreen.com I was given permission to air this very intimate interview. Enjoy and look for the article link below! Author and celebrity chef Sam Talbot has a new book out: The Sweet Life - Diabetes without Boundaries. The Sweet Life is chock full of fresh, vibrant recipes, as well as one-of-a-kind tips from Sam on how to navigate the road of living with diabetes. Any way you slice it, Sam Talbot is the model for living a healthy lifestyle, and has a visceral understanding of how to live in harmony with the food that sustains us. I caught up with him one morning as he was headed to a yoga class in New York City. Check out the article and some of the transcript of my interview here on Mind Body Green as well! http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-5449/Celebrity-Chef-Sam-Talbot-on-Yoga-Surfing-Living-with-Diabetes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment